This page describes how cookies are used on our web site and how you can enable or disable them.
• Better understand how you use our services in order to improve them
• Manage statistics in terms of visits to our website
You have the right to access, remove and modify your personal data stored through cookies (read more from the CNIL website). You may also change the settings allowing or blocking cookies by modifying your browser configuration.
Procedure per browser
• Managing cookies on Google Chrome
• Managing cookies on Mozilla Firefox
• Managing cookies on Internet Explorer
• Managing cookies on Safari
• Other browsers: to find out how to manage cookies on other browsers, please read your user’s guide or online assistance modules.